For software help section of NEW version click here . It is advised to trade in NEW version.
Brief Intro :
Commo Trades is software for Commodity Market. It can give high accuracy calls in Indian as well as foreign markets. Software will provide Pre-Market calls as well as Live Market calls.
All performance mentioned at website is of Pre-Market calls only.
For MCX traders we suggest to trade in Gold-Silver-Copper-Crude-Nickel-Zinc-Nat.Gas-Lead ( 8 Commodities )
Favorite combination can be done as
Precious Metals – Gold
Energies – Crude Oil
Base Metals – Copper-Zinc-Lead
Experts always advise to diversify portfolio, and this is the right way of trading. In above combination we have combined all sectors . If you concentrate on this 4-5 commodities definitely you can get best result . You can trade in big lot or mini lot depending on your capital.
All important messages for COMMO TRADES software are mentioned under COMMO TRADES message box on dashboard.
Script Section :
To open software click COMMO TRADES under WATCHLIST menu
You can get tips on any MCX-NCDEX commodity. Click the exchange you want to trade. Let’s select MCX
On selecting MCX you will get all Commodities list
To search any commodity type name in SEARCH box.
To add commodity to WATCHLIST click on Watchlist EYE button
On successful addition below confirmation message will come. Lets add 1 more commodity Zinc . Type ZINC in Search BOX and click on EYE BUTTON.
To open WATCHLIST click on COMMO TRADES in WATCHLIST MENU
Watchlist will show Pre-Market calls. All performance mentioned at website is of PRE-MARKET calls only. All added commodity will get updated daily automatically. No need to add delete commodities daily.
In BELOW NEXT CHAPTER we will discuss how to trade in PRE-MARKET CALLS. Lets 1st learn the basic things. Right 🙂
To delete script from WATCHLIST tick the BOX, select DELETE from drop down menu and hit GO.
Hey, you can also move commodity up and down by clicking it and dragging it up or down . Try it….. 🙂
Fine. Lets check now quickly, how to get LIVE MARKET CALLS. Click on EYE BUTTON.
Getting Live Market Calls is as easy as 1-2-3
Now lets see, in Pre-Market tips when to trade Breakout Calls and when to trade GAP Calls.
When market opens, allow 5 minutes to settle down. After 5 minutes of market opening check, BREAKOUT BUY-SELL level 1st TGT. If today’s High or LOW is beyond BREAKOUT 1st TGT then trade GAP calls else trade BREAKOUT calls.
Lets take example of above Crude Oil Call.
1. At 10:05am, if today’s High is above Breakout Buy TGT 1 6117.7 then trade GAP Sell call at 6132.49 or Breakout Sell Below call at 6068.65. In GAP UP opening Trade both SELL CALL
2. Same way, at 10.05am, if today’s Low is below Breakout Sell TGT 1 6052.30 then trade Gap Buy Call at 6037.51 or Breakout Buy Above call at 6101.35. In GAP DOWN opening Trade both BUY CALL
3. If after 5 minutes today’s High is not above Breakout Buy Above call TGT 1 6117.7 and if today’s Low is not below Breakout Sell Below call TGT 1 6052.3 then trade in Breakout Calls Buy-Sell when level comes
4. Enter the trade when entry level comes after 10:10am
Simply, if 1st TGT is achieved is 1st five minute then only trade GAP CALL. Surely, it wont take more than 2 days to understand this simple logic. Practice makes man better.
Easy Style : If still having confusion download excel sheet from below link, just feed up 1st Target of Breakout Calls and High Low, it will calculate and inform you which calls to trade.
Beside this we track 8 commodities Gold-Silver-Copper-CrudeOil-Nickel-Zinc-Nat.Gas-Lead and we will inform on Dashboard before 10.10am whether to trade Breakout or Gap call for this commodity. We will inform about this 8 commodities in Mega lots, but same thing can be implied to mini lots also. For rest other commodity client can check as explained above.
Where to Book Profit ?
This are the few strategy we have developed on the basis of number of lots you trade.
If trading in 1 lot : Enter near entry price
If trading in multiple lots : Enter half quantity near entry price and remaining half quantity between entry price and stop loss . If after buying half quantity at entry price, targets are achieved before we buy remaining half quantity between entry and stop loss, then avoid buying remaining halfs between entry and stop loss . This same rule apply for selling position.
If trading in 1 lot : After 1st target achieves, modify stop loss to the level mentioned below 1st target and exit at 2nd target.
If trading in 2 lots : After 1st target achieves, book profit in 1 lot and modify stop loss in 2nd lot to the price mentioned below Target 1 . Exit 2nd lot at 2nd target.
If trading in multiple lots : Use 50-25-25 strategy. Book 50% lots profit at 1st target, and modify stop loss in remaining lots, book 25% lots profit in 2nd target and trail stop loss in remaining lots and book 25% profit in 3rd target. Benefit is if market reverses after hitting 1st target then in 50% lots You Will Make Profit and in 50% lots no profit No Loss. And if market moves in Your Favour, You Will Make Profit in Remaining Lots. There is 0% loss after 1st target hits, but there would be lot more chances of profit if market moves in favour.
Suggestion : Try to trade in multiple lots or atleast 2 lots. To increase the number of lots you can trade in mini lots also .
1. First time subscriber to this service should do paper trading for atleast 1 week. Once you get grip , start trading in mini lots, then increase the number of mini lots and then trade in mega lots.
2. For safe traders we suggest to trade in BREAKOUT CALLS.
3. If made profit in 1st call, then avoid trading 2nd calls for that particular commodity.
4. If TGT 1 achieves, book some profit and trail SL to the point mentioned below TGT 1 in remaining lots. Same way if TGT 2 achieves book some profit ,and trail SL to the point mentioned below TGT 2 in remaining lots.
5. If call is not activated before about 1 hour of closing then Safe traders should avoid it.
6. If gets entry, but target or stop loss are not triggered then client can carry forward position to next 1 working day.
7. Keep entry and target and stop loss order with few tick difference to avoid fluctuations. Enter the trade only when entry level comes.
8. Whenever USA FOMC or FED event / USA Interest Rate Dat / Holiday in USA or China market , trade cautiously or trade in less quantity. You will message in General Message Box whenever this events are there.
Tips & Tricks for More Profit
1. IMPORTANT : Every week we will recommend Top 3 commodities. You can find this recommendation of Top 3 commodities in software message box. It is advisable to trade in this commodities.
2. Accuracy of Breakout Calls remains better than GAP CALLS.
3. In Breakout calls if main STOP LOSS hits then client can re-enter the Breakout call when it is activated. Its chances of hitting target will increase.
4. Use 50-25-25 . Try to trade in multiple lots. To increase the number of lots you can trade in mini lots. Book 50% lots profit at 1st target, and modify stop loss in remaining lots, book 25% lots profit in 2nd target and trail stop loss in remaining lots and book 25% profit in 3rd target. Benefit is if market reverses after hitting 1st target then in 50% lots You Will Make Profit and in 50% lots no profit No Loss. And if market moves in Your Favour, You Will Make Profit in Remaining Lots. There is 0% loss after 1st target hits, but there would be lot more chances of profit if market moves in favour.
5. During market open if price is beyond entry level then first let it come between entry-stop loss and then if it crosses entry level, then enter. For eg. If Gold Buy above is 29200 and stop loss is 29100. If market opens beyond 29200, then first let it come to 29150 ( between 29200 and 29100 ) and after that if it crosses 29200 then buy.
6. If target or stop loss are not triggered, and price is trading in profit during market closing time, then better exit the call and do not carry forward it.
If this tips are followed, definitely trader can get best result