This package is specially designed for clients who are interested in receiving SMS Service. Under SMS service we cover 8 commodities Gold-Silver-Copper-CrudeOil-Nickel-Zinc-Nat.Gas-Lead mega lots. Client interested in this commodities can inform us, SMS service will get activated in that commodity. You can select all commodity or few commodity as per your choice. Client will receive SMS of calls with clear entry target and stop loss. Client will also receive SMS when target are achieved along with trailing stop loss.
SMS Guidelines – MCX SMS
Types of SMS
2 options available for MCX SMS.
1st-SMS in all 8 commodities.
2nd-SMS only in commodity of your choice.
By default 1st option is activated for all clients.
You can make changes in above settings by mailing at support@McxNiftyTips.com
1. First time subscriber to this service should do paper trading for atleast 1 week. Once you get grip , start trading in mini lots, then increase the number of mini lots and then trade in mega lots.
2. If there is GAP opening than GAP calls will be provided. Safe traders are suggested to trade is less quantity.
3. If made profit in 1st call, then avoid trading 2nd calls for that particular commodity.
4. If sometimes signal are not strong we will mention BIT RISKY in SMS. Safe traders should trade in less quantity.
5. Entry should NOT be made during first 10 minute of market open. You will also receive SMS when price crosses entry levels with (Activated ) mentioned in SMS.
6. Keep entry and target and stop loss order with few tick difference to avoid fluctuations.
7. If call is not activated before about 1 hour of closing then Safe traders should avoid it.
8. If gets entry, but target or stop loss are not triggered then client can carry forward position to next 1 working day.
9. Whenever USA FOMC or FED event / USA Interest Rate Data / Holiday in USA or China market / ECB Press Conference / Europe Interest Rate Decision , trade cautiously or trade in less quantity. You will receive SMS whenever this events are there.
10. Rarely you will receive SMS to book profit before 1st Target. This point will be just few tick before the first target. You can exit 50% position at this point. If you book profit at this point then don’t book profit at 1st target. ( Reason for sending premature SMS of booking profit can be if there is heavy profit booking near our target OR may be some important data is going to be announced OR may be due to some technical or fundamental reasons ) Rest assured, in performance we will show profit only if it hits target, so its upto you to book profit at this point or not.
( At McxNiftyTips.com we shows profit only if it hits target. If Gold Buy target is 29318 and if it makes high 29317, just 1 point below it, then also we will never show target )
Tips & Tricks For More Profit
1. If main STOP LOSS hits then client can re-enter the call when it is re-activated. Its chances of hitting target will increase.
2. If target or stop loss are not triggered, and price is trading in profit during market closing time, then better exit the call and do not carry forward it.
If trading in 1 lot : Enter near entry price
If trading in multiple lots : Enter half quantity near entry price and remaining half quantity between entry price and stop loss . If after buying half quantity at entry price, targets are achieved before we buy remaining half quantity between entry and stop loss, then avoid buying remaining halfs between entry and stop loss . This same rule apply for selling position.
If trading in 1 lot : After 1st target achieves, modify stop loss to the level mentioned in SMS and exit at 2nd target.
If trading in 2 lots : After 1st target achieves, book profit in 1 lot and modify stop loss in 2nd lot to the price mentioned in SMS . Exit 2nd lot at 2nd target.
If trading in multiple lots : Use 50-25-25 strategy. Book 50% lots profit at 1st target, and modify stop loss in remaining lots, book 25% lots profit in 2nd target and trail stop loss in remaining lots and book 25% profit in 3rd target. Benefit is if market reverses after hitting 1st target then in 50% lots You Will Make Profit and in 50% lots no profit No Loss. And if market moves in Your Favour, You Will Make Profit in Remaining Lots. There is 0% loss after 1st target hits, but there would be lot more chances of profit if market moves in favour.
1. If subscribed to the service first time, then watch for few days atleast for 4-5 days. Once you get grip, after that start trading with actual money.
2. Try to trade in multiple lots, or atleast in 4 lots. Client can trade in mini lots also to increase Quantity
3. We request you not to judge service by checking result of just 1 or 2 days. Atleast check the result of 15-20 days and then judge the service.