This package is specially designed for clients who are interested in receiving SMS Service. Under SMS service NSE Index and Stock Options are covered. You will receive SMS of calls with clear entry target and stop loss. You will also receive SMS when target are achieved along with trailing stop loss.
SMS Guidelines – NSE Options
Types of SMS
3 options available for NSE Options SMS.
1st-SMS in Index-Stock
2nd-SMS only in Index
3rd-SMS only in Stock
By default 1st option is activated for all clients.
You can make changes in above settings by mailing at support@McxNiftyTips.com
1. Every week on Monday through SMS we will recommend few script. Script recommended first should have highest possible accuracy for the week and recommended last should have less accuracy. Safe traders should trade in recommended script only.
2. First time subscriber to this service should do paper trading for atleast 1 week. Once you get grip , start trading in mini lots, then increase the number of mini lots and then trade in mega lots
3. Previous day evening you will receive SMS informing on next day you will get tips in which script. Its better to save this script in your trading platform before market opens.
4. You will get around 8-10 SMS daily before 9.25am. ( if you do not get SMS by 9.35am kindly get in touch with us) Not all calls will be activated. On monthly average around 5 calls/day will be activated. Motive of sending all calls in the morning is , client gets enough time to place order. ( We have seen when expiry is near 2-3 calls activates per day )
5. Entry has to be made only when entry levels comes after SMS is received . You will also receive SMS when price crosses entry levels with (Activated ) mentioned in SMS.
6. Keep entry and target and stop loss order with few tick difference to avoid fluctuations.
7. If call is not activated before about 45 minutes of closing then Safe traders should avoid it.
8. If gets entry, but target or stop loss are not triggered then client can carry forward position to next 1 working day with same target and stop loss . Please note there will be no follow up SMS on next day. (If price is trading in profit or near entry price during market closing time, then better exit the call and do not carry forward it.)
9. Market remains volatile during expiry week. Safe traders can trade in less quantity in expiry week.
10. If made profit on 1st side of a script, then safe traders can ignore 2nd call of the same script.
11. Rarely you will receive SMS to book profit before 1st Target. This point will be just few tick before the first target. You can exit 50% position at this point. If you book profit at this point then don’t book profit at 1st target. ( Reason for sending premature SMS of booking profit can be if there is heavy profit booking near our target OR may be some important data is going to be announced OR may be due to some technical or fundamental reasons ) In performance we will show profit only if target is achieved .
12. IMP: Whenever India Interest Rate Decision or WPI data are there, trade cautiously or trade in less quantity. You will receive SMS whenever this events are there.
If trading in 1 lot : Enter near entry price
If trading in multiple lots : Enter half quantity near entry price and remaining half quantity between entry price and stop loss . If after buying half quantity at entry price, targets are achieved before we buy remaining half quantity between entry and stop loss, then avoid buying remaining half between entry and stop loss.
If trading in 1 lot : After 1st target achieves, modify stop loss to the level informed in SMS and exit at 2nd target.
If trading in 2 lots : After 1st target achieves, book profit in 1 lot and modify stop loss in 2nd lot to the price mentioned in SMS . Exit 2nd lot at 2nd target.
If trading in multiple lots : Use 50-25-25 strategy. Book 50% lots profit at 1st target, and modify stop loss in remaining lots, book 25% lots profit in 2nd target and trail stop loss in remaining lots and book 25% profit in 3rd target. Benefit is if market reverses after hitting 1st target then in 50% lots You Will Make Profit and in 50% lots no profit No Loss. And if market moves in Your Favour, You Will Make Profit in Remaining Lots. There is 0% loss after 1st target hits, but there would be lot more chances of profit if market moves in favour.
1. If subscribed to the service first time, then watch for few days atleast for 4-5 days. Once you get grip, after that start trading with actual money.
2. Try to trade in multiple lots or atleast 2 lots.
3. During expiry week trade in less quantity
4. We request you not to judge service by checking result of just 1 or 2 days. Atleast check the result of 15-20 days and then judge the service.